Construction vocational training center for education and human resource development in the area MSDK members VSB-TU Ostrava, FAST. Implementation of the project will improve the quality of facilities for the organization of education and comprehensive development of human resources in the woodworking sector. The center will also serve as a unique educational and visual aid passive timber, where the expert seminars, courses and conferences presented technology in the passive standard materials and environmentally friendly.
The project was implemented in four stages from 1.1.2011 to 30.6.2012
Total eligible expenses: 8.339.000,- CZK
Subsidy grant: 5.001.000,- CZK
Custom finance: 3.338.000,- CZK
- processing of project documentation for zoning and building permits
- tender for the construction contractor
- construction of a passive object of the training center
- center equipment technical equipment and training aids for practical training
- equipment, training room facilities and equipment for classroom facilities and training center
Inauguration of the Research and Innovation Center MSDK
The ceremonial opening took place on the 19.9.2012 on the occasion of the timber Congress. The theme of the Congress was the timber raising competitiveness of the forest industry with an emphasis on energy savings.